24.2.11

Best Reason for a Comeback Post

Happy Birthday to Ms. Desiree
053
As of now, I am dating an older woman! (only for the next week and a half)
Desiree turned twenty-something this year and she just so happened to want to celebrate it a few times over. Besides me showering her with gifts and junk, it began at Lola Gaspar in the heart of Santa Ana's up and coming arts district. Big thanks to the cousins, along with Lily and Melissa, that came out that night.
012
I must say the food was really good, if you're a fan of tapas style fare. After dinner, dinner conversations, and laughs, the future optometrists and I headed to Proof to grab a few drinks. Cool vibes all around, but if you're looking for a night to go to Proof, be sure to check out Pudding, every Saturday night.
023

029
Night one, Fin.
(Btw, I totally surprised Desiree with a fantastic bouquet of roses. I'm good to the florist at work, she hooked it up)

As for the next day, I had way too much planned for the time I was given while Desiree was at clerkship. I even skipped out on the gym, just for her. Instead, I picked up a dozen Sprinkles Cupcakes, I had custom ordered the day before, because that's how I do it.
Pomona to Newport and back, during rush hour= Sucks.


049
Absolutely worth it though.

Made it back just in time, (four hours total, just to pick up cupcakes) to head to sunny San Diego. Booked a room at the Omni Hotel, right in the gaslamp. Definitely hoping to pick up a room here for Comic-Con. Didn't have much time to get ready but surprisingly the girls pulled through. Passed around the cocktails and cupcakes. Snapped some shots, and headed out the door to stingaree.
066

063   062

060

051

050

054
And this is how we got things rolling at Stingaree...084
It worked out to where everyone bought a round or two for the group. Needless to say, good times. Stingaree is absolutely legit though. Three stories and multiple bars. I got pretty comfortable on a rooftop lounge area. Earl got pretty comfortable with a couple of girls, at least tried to until Desiree and the other girls returned from the ladies powder room.

090
First shot was the birthday cake.
Second shot was kamikaze.
Third shot was uhhh...
Yay for pictures!
098

136

123

122
(not a very good Buddha impression)
158
Who are the two on the left? Just because I have a camera does not mean I will take your picture.
162
In defense of Desiree, she didn't do anything to be a CB, she just walked up and the polite little girls scurried off)
176

344
She totally digs me
180

471

425
Like I said, Stay the eff out of my shot!
271

281

402

475

404
(I don't know where that other hand is coming from...)
489
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!
I love this girl

...and just throwing it out there, I totally did the dougie and no one was around to see it...
Happy Birthday Desiree. I hope you enjoyed it, and thank you to everyone that shared their time with her and me.

3 Comments:

Sharon said...

Omg Desi is sooo gorgeous!! You've got a pretty lady there Danny. Haha you aiite yourself. :P JKK hot stuff!! Keeping that weight off so nicely you jerk! I keep having to try so hard. SIGH. Thanks for the update homes! :)

tedismynickname said...

thanks sharon! and don't worry. we can both do it. except food keeps calling me out!!!

but yeah, with the new lens I got, along with my other now old lens, i'm hoping to be taking more shots and updating more. I don't have any specific ideas like yours and susanna's blog. which are both cool btw.

and from facebook and twitter, shouldn't you be studying?!

Suziee said...

Wow, Desiree looks so good!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun!

Hi Sharon! Hahaha.

Post a Comment