10.2.10

Happy Birthday Desiree

Taking a break from letting you know what I did, to let you know that today is 
Desiree's birthday.

127

To the hardest working, most deserving and beautiful young woman, Happy Birthday. You're absolutely wonderful to me. I still have so much  to learn from you. Give me your good habits, and give me your work ethic. It's so easy to see why you have been so successful, and it makes me so proud to know that all your hard work will pay off for you someday. The best thing I can do for you is be by your side, supporting you as you transition from the young college graduate to a mature graduate student. I will do my best to be there. I will do my best to make you proud. 

008

Thank you Desiree, and I hope to give you a wonderful, and memorable Birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment