14.2.10

Have Your Cake

..and more dessert too!
034

037

Started Desiree's birthday with watching "Dear John." yeah. I watched "Dear John." Not the greatest in my opinion. Especially after watching "Atonement." (I completely fell in love with that movie. Not ashamed to say it...)After the movie Desiree bet that we couldn't get a gourmet cupcake in Corona. Little did she know that Sugar Tart stopped by my work and apparently dropped off an empty box, because I didn't see cupcakes, only business cards. Try it for yourself, but Desiree wasn't a fan of their red velvet. They seem to have interesting flavors though. (still not sprinkles, and I don't even like cupcakes)

Next up..Dinner. wait, dessert before dinner? That's how she rolls
057

080

This little gem was found courtesy of my brother and sister in-law. They advertise "street fare" food, but it's pretty much just a menu of good appetizers. I absolutely recommend their calamari. Maybe two of those.

059
Not your average fried calamari. But better than your average calamari
060
I ordered grilled vegetables.. they were really good though.

and the rest of Desiree's food. (I nibbled on some though)
065

066

070
Tastes better than it looks. Cheese raviolli with lobster and mushrooms.
091
I wouldn't let her leave without desser on her birthday dinner. It's free.
092
Creme Brulee, because I'm that fancy. (it's more like a fancy flan)
095
But she loved it.


100
yeah. she (singular) loved it. Oh how i envy her metabolism.


088
She didn't finish the fries though. Most of everything else? All her. So proud.
Thanks for a great night Desiree.

and Happy Valentine's Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment