24.3.10

"Better Late Than Never" C.B.

Turned on my computer today.(iPhone keeps me away) Finally made time to update...

Pac-Man with the new Fam
110
Invited by Desiree's cousins to kick it and watch the Pacquiao fight. Having not seen them since Vegas, I couldn't wait to see them again. Got there just as the undercards started. Who watches the undercards? It just gave us time to kick it, have some laughs and you know.
068
Kinda starting to miss beer.
065
Studying? There's one way to pass the time.
083
The best way though is to get some pre party smashing. right?
069

077
yes.
070
Finished
084
Can't forget dessert though!
091
...or after dessert dessert!

LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!

129

135

128
Future hopeless romantic?

Okay, so the fight was boring. Not much to get excited about when you see someone just hitting a punching bag. Nonetheless, another expected victory from Manny Pacquiao. At least it went a full 12 rounds. Not fulfilled from the fight we made it a night to remember.
097

139

164

172
The girl in the back can beat these guys at Wii Dance with her eyes closed. But I will give them credit because I used my camera as an excuse not to play.
113

079

143
uhh..I DO NOT want this.
182
Want a dollar?
185
Pshh..I ain't givin you nuthin.
121
Give me that dollar and your balloons go free.
111
See you guys soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment