10.3.10

Shout out to EVERYONE!

 
photo: Tj Roque
Happy Birthday to ME!

Haven't had much too blog about lately, but my birthday came and went. Haven't had the chance to take out my camera much. Too much work, school and gym. Kinda like Jersey Shore but not douchy. Partied with the Nerd Crew and "hang out boys" (name given by crystal). Relaxed and kicked with the Fam. Couldn't ask for much more. Tj's got the recap for the CB get down.

So Thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. The phone calls, the texts, the FB messages.

To my Stater's family. Thanks for wishing me a good time on my birthday!

To the CBNC friends and family, (Tj, Jape, Joemm, Radney, Dooms, and everyone!) Legit guys. and amazing party.

And to Desiree. Thank you for the surprises and special wishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment