13.5.10

On Pause

clock
The past five months or so seemed to have flown by without notice, yet living in this moment seems like it's never ending. Looking back, it's crazy to see how I've gotten here but I'm still waiting for tomorrow to come. It's no secret to some of you that I've gone through some changes and as proud as I am to say that I've put in all the hard work, I'm still not satisfied--but that's not the only reason why I'm updating my blog.

Things have changed. All around, things have changed. Some exciting, and some not so much. Just take a look at all the Facebook updates, exciting and depressing at the same time. So I can tell that I'm not the only one feeling stuck. I've just gotten into a routine and my mind and body are not having it anymore. Whether it be the constant anxiety from not knowing what's going to happen next at work, the hard (for me) work outs five days a weekm or the end of the semester blues/stress.

In a way, I guess you can say that even though things have changed, I'm looking for more change. Change to happen without so much of my doing, but rather nature just taking course. Maybe, just for a little while, I want change to happen on its own and not have me take part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment