1.6.10

It Hurts So Much.

Goodbye VW...
car
Not a lot of people quite understood the love affair I had with my car. The VW community is the coolest I've been a part of. No need for competition, we all understood that the best part about getting together is that our cars made it there. I went everywhere in the car. Late night roundtrips to San Diego and back. uhhh..i guess thats really the only place I would go.

230k miles on the car. A busted oil pan. New timing belt. Water pump. Cylinder head. Distributor. Broken rear license plate holder. No AC. No radio. Busted ignition switch. Broken fog light. Broken passenger door lock. power steering pump? maybe broken. A lot of noise and rattling, from everywhere...

but one of the Lowest mofos that anyone knew. And everyone knew it was my car. I already miss it, and it's still parked on the street.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment