5.6.10

Boobs Everywhere!

Chubby Boob's 2nd Anniversary
526
As one of the original members of the CNBC, I want to say congratulations to Mr. Joemm Blanche. If you don't know, but know of all the hang tags from power lines, and see all of the fox tails, it's all from this guy. So congrats on two years.

Had a little shindig at proof bar in Santa Ana, and if you know me, you know I don't go to bars/lounges/clubs, but couldn't miss the opportunity to celebrate with the hang out boys and the chubby-boob gang. -and since I don't go to bars and such, I don't know how to take pictures in bars and such. But oh well.

501
Mr. Jason Reyes aka the biggest angel fan I know.
534

541

570
Triplets?
577
The real photographer look here

576

546

604

542

590

593

596

610
Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment