5.8.10

Sauce is what's most important

Graduation Day!

(Now, before I continue, I do have to apologize for being obnoxiously late and neglectful of updating the three of you on what I have been up to. So here is to catching up.)

122
So back in mid-June, I was willing and actually able to celebrate Ylissa's graduation. I haven't known her, or her family, very long, but I do know how successful they are. She just graduated a Masters program at Loma Linda University.

Very well deserved celebration, and a big congratulations!
015
Yup. It's a Filipino party.
178

197

072

005

058

088

021

008
Unfortunately, a lot of the pictures were not great, and I will be quick to blame food coma. Nonetheless, congratulations, best of luck, and hope to see all of you soon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment