7.8.10

Birds at the Beach

Essentially, this past summer was Desiree's last one of freedom, since she starts optometry school in just a couple of days! So I figured, I'd try to make this one count for something. Spent the day (back in June) at the beach, Huntington on Main to be exact. Didn't take too many pictures because I wanted to spend more time in the water rather than behind a camera. Gorgeous day though. Tide was perfect, and not too crowded. Never realized Tuesday was farmers' market day at the shops, so definitely had a good time people watching and window shopping.

So, as everyone knows, there is a Ruby's Diner on the end of all the main piers. What Desiree and I didn't know though, was how long that pier is. The walk made us hungry though, so there's looking on the bright side. Good food, perfect setting.

091

093

126
I'm the honey mustard, and She's the ranch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment