22.8.10

We're Jetsetting

Paris
020
Las Vegas. We didn't take a jet. We took a car. But we did stay at Paris. Desiree and I left at 11ish, excited as ever to be on vacation. It didn't matter where we were going, we were just happy to be out. Not many stops along the way, except to go potty at state line. I loved cruise control and air conditioning. Hands down the best part about the ride.

Got to the hotel check in and got upgraded to a bigger room for free! It actually cost me a 20 dollar tip. but well worth it. 29th floor corner room. Great way to start.
005

010
Awesome TV with crap channels. But i guess you don't go to Vegas to watch TV.
006
I will say though, the room does not compare at all to the Palazzo.
Now I need to try and remember what we did...(Didn't forget because I was drunk all weekend though, forgot because I'm slow at updating)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment