22.3.11

Another One Bites the Dust

239
My work misterstress is gone. He is off to greater pastures, never to step foot in the grocery retail business again. I will never forget him. Even in his last days, he made his mark and made sure everyone would miss him. Just kidding he didn't die.

but seriously, he got another job. Good for him. I guarantee that almost everyone under the age of 25 at the store, is jealous. But as a one last hoorah, the kind and wonderful Analise threw him a fancy shindig where Ty absolutely let loose. If you weren't there, Mike V, you missed out. Good times the whole night. A lot of drinks, and a lot of laughs.

287

289

274

258

285

296

311

236

264

282

278

284

256
Little known fact about Ms. Sheila, she rolls to a party with her own flask and shot glass. Exactly what I want to be when I grow up.
303

277

235

253

295

234

292

242.

315

304

262

325
happy
321
happy
327
happy
336
ha!
I'm just gonna go ahead and say it...Ty was drunk, said and did things he regrets, yet, had a great time and eventually passed out.

Ty it was great working with you. On your good days you were the greatest, and on your not so good days you were still better than everyone else. Good luck at Chase, don't replace me with a black guy and maybe see you in the Fall when we're actual college students!

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

Ilooooooooooooooved Ty's "farewell Party"!!!! A quality turn out with lots of laughter and wonderful memories!! Ty was and will always be my favorite Checker ever!!!!!!!! Best of luck to him on his new journey. I idolize you Ty!!!!!!
xoxo! Sheila

Post a Comment