5.3.11

Carpe Noctem! viva Las Vegas

Vegas.
243
So it seems like every other post is about me going to Vegas. I swear I don't go that often. But when I do, I prefer Dos Equis capture as much as I can. This time though was for Desiree's cousin Beverly's birthday. Started the weekend right, it was the first couple of weeks into the opening of Cosmopolitan, and Beverly was able to get all of us on the guest list for Marquee. The club was nuts. In total, I made my way through about 200 square feet of the place, but I had fun, and apparently the place is huge. I'm definitely going to hit this place up again next time.

033

031

052

068

107

205

050
He prefers to stay anonymous for this picture. But this was five minutes into the club.

213

168
...and Desiree's getting a little too cozy with another camera guy!!

216

196

158
The girl behind me is checking out my butt.

164
So long story short, if you bring a DSLR camera to a club, girls will want you to take their picture. That is the nicest way of saying girls are whores.

144

157

215
Ghost Adventures anyone?

208

but eventually the sun does come up, but as it begins to go back down, everyone wakes up and eats. I've said it before, but the Buffet and Wynn is the only place to be for brunch/lunch/dinner (all at the same time) The only problem is when you have dinner reservations set three hours after leaving the buffet. We handled it though, and La Cave was a very good tapas grill.

255

260

282

289

281

280

288

Thank you again for the invite, and the amazing weekend. Like always, I can't wait to do it again. Also a special thanks to Desiree's other cousin Jem, for giving us the most amazing room at Signature at MGM. Top floor, all the amenities, chocolate, water- thank you!

Lastly, it was decided at the club on that Friday, that we will make business cards, charge the whores girls money for my pictures. Otherwise I send everyone to Chubbyboob.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment