15.3.11

Berfday Buffay!

Melissa celebrated her first birthday in California.
061
What better way to celebrate than with a little bit of over indulgence and good old fashioned gluttony (with a new age twist). Hailing from the IE, I already know about the fantastically fresh fish that comes out of the kitchen of Sushi Asahi in Riverside. I already know that the best time to go is for a birthday to witness the man flicked light show and fresh Albertson's cake. What did surprise me though of how soon a young lady from our Nation's Capital found out about it.

She had no problem driving her way from Chino, to eat great sushi, and cake. In no way was I disappointed, however I soon realized, that being the only guy of the group, I would be acting as garbage disposal. Normally, I wouldn't protest, but in this case, I held my own, and I went to work. All in good spirits though, because this was just an appetizer for my birthday.

009
waiting.
012
ready.
015
waiting.
022
salivating.
026
overwhelmed from round 1, I only got a good shot of round 2. but nonetheless, still overwhelmed. (there's still another half to the table)

I will say though, that in a future favorite things post, I'll revisit sushi.
027

068

053

049

033
I am absolutely jealous that the girls could eat so much but still look this happy.
052
This is how I got down, full face. Wore a jacket just to cover up the expansion.
066
But we were there to celebrate, and she even shared a birthday picture duo with me.
057

070
Happy Birthday, and thank you for sharing your part 1 birthday festivities with me. and to the girls, have fun and be safe in Vegas this weekend. (be sure Melissa's face gets as red as a tomato)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment